Goodbye, 2022! OMG! Don’t let the door hit you on the way out!!
2022 was, dare I say for many of us, INTENSE! Talk about an overdose of family drama, domestic obligations, and responsibility akin to that of a girl guide on steroids! Yeah. 2022? Not a fan.
So how will 2023 be different? Well, after a solid year of focusing on how to be of service and meeting all the demands of your home and family, 2023 will be asking you to get into your time-out chair.
That’s right people! Getting into your time-out chair is a GOOD THING!!
2023 is all about YOU, baby!
2023 will be asking you to…
- Go inward.
- Reflect upon where you are and where you’d prefer to be.
- Consider what you need to do to bring healthy change into your life.
- Listen. This is not a time to talk but rather a time to get quiet so you can receive Divine guidance.
- Give yourself permission to spend absolutely necessary alone time.
- Meditate and get to the root of what you really want.
- Ponder what happiness means to you. Are you happy?
- Become the quiet observer.
- Be on the lookout for a mentor you can trust.
- Practice surrendering and trusting in the universe.
- Tap into your spiritual self and create a spiritual practice/routine that you can commit to.
This is YOUR year. This is a well-deserved pause from the demands of last year.
You won’t see this energy again until 2032! So make it count. Step back from the noise of day-to-day life and get serious about who you want to be.