What does the first vowel of your birth name say about you?
The first vowel shows the method of response and reaction to experiences.
- It can be useful to know if you are delivering surprising news.
- With this info, you can tailor your approach while trying to nurture a positive outcome.
- You will have a good idea of their receptivity to change.
- You will know if they are receptive to being approached in a group or privately.
- You can determine their leadership style. (A)
- You can see how adaptable they are. (E)
- You can see how they take on responsibility (O)
Download this guide to find out what the first vowel says about you!