Wait. What? Not a fan? Yeah … I’ve heard that a lot this year. Most of us are pretty sure we never signed up for THIS!
Why is 2023 such a challenge for so many?
- 2023 = a 7 Universal year that forces us to go within and get quiet as we figure shit out!
- You are being asked to pause while you look at your life under a microscope.
- This year feels like a tower moment every day! Out with the old and in with the new.
- Much of what you have worked so hard to build will be collapsing to make room for a new foundation. Where is the justice in THAT?!
- It’s scary! The 7 asks us to surrender and trust in this divinely ordered dismantling process.
- The 7 energy keeps you in your head causing you to second-guess every decision you make like each one is a life and death situation.
- You know you are being asked to change it up but last time you checked, no one is handing out any road maps! UGH!!
What can you do to lessen the intensity of this “special” time?
- Do whatever it takes to keep yourself grounded.
- Get out in nature.
- Find a way to be of service to others.
- Ask yourself, “What’s the worst thing that could happen?” Minimize your fears.
- Ask yourself, “How much of this drama is true and how much have I created in my head?”
- Create a mantra that affirms you are ready to release & surrender.
- Resist resistance! Get in the flow. Swim WITH the tide rather than against it.
- When you consider the infinite possibilities the universe has available to you, open the door to those possibilities.
- Ask yourself, “How would my life be different if I surrendered to a bigger plan that is divinely ordered for me?”
- Stop chasing and be open to receiving.
- Rather than feeling like you always have to react to life, try responding to what is going on.
- Did I mention getting grounded? I have discovered that when I take the necessary steps to ground myself, I am less likely to be scattered in my thoughts. When I’m grounded, I don’t second-guess my decisions. When I’m grounded, I am assured that my thoughts are heart-felt rather than head-felt.
And hey, if you are rock’n it out this year … celebrate that! Ride the waves and continue to expect the best because YOU deserve it!